• KD Cloth
Good

KD Cloth Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

July 11, 2016

This cloth is amazing you can clean every surface with this and reuse it over and over . Just throw it in the washer and it's ready to use again. No cleaning solution is needed just wet, ring it out and wipe away. Simple and effective .

April 19, 2015

I bought this cloth on a whim saw it and thought it might help with cleaning my patio doors . My dog is always leaving nose prints and I was always leaving streaks, not fun cleaning them everyday. This cloth blew me away no cleaner just water and wipe . Works like a charm. Throw it in the washing machine to clean it . Just air dry . Do not use fabric softener and its ready to do its magic again . I will be giving these cloths to family and friends .

September 05, 2013

Q: What is the KD Cloth?

A: Use the KD Cloth to clean virtually anything in your home without chemicals or costly paper towels.
It also cleans and polishes all hard surfaces. Great for cleaning your car, motorcycle and RVs...No more wiping over and over again!

We were recently given the opportunity to try out this great multi-use cloth from the lovely Canadian folks at KD Cloth At first I was a little skeptical on how this cloth would actually work like the packaging said. I have used similar ones in the past, claiming to do all of the same things as this cloth does but with no such luck. Also most cloths should be thrown out either immediately or shortly after using it, unlike this awesome KC Cloth that can be washed and re-used. Saving you money!

I can honestly say that I am 100% impressed with my results, It's completely streak-free, spot-free and lint-free. The KD Cloth guarantees to absolutely, positively never streak Glass, Mirrors or Windows. The only "Cleaner" you'll ever need with this product is water. Yup you heard me correctly :) This is a great start to living a Greener lifestyle.

Here is a list of ideas that you can use the KD Cloth for: Cars, Windshields, Chrome, Glass, Acrylic, Vinyl, Computer Screens, Mirrors, Tvs, Countertops, Glasses, Rims, Tiles, Microwaves, Leather, Stainless Steel, Aquariums, Plastic and so much more. It's a great product to have on hand if you own a Garage or "Man Cave" :P Simply- Wet it - Wring it out - Wipes Any surface clean...And that's it. So easy to use!
It will remove unwanted Bugs, Tar, Grease, Fingerprints, Soap scum and any general dirt & oil. I found it had that same feel as those "Bibs" they put on us at the Dentist Office (you know what I mean?)

As I mentioned above, the only cleaner you'll ever need with this cloth is water. Here's a Tip: Do Not dry your glass or mirrors, they will dry streak-free all on their own. The secret to all of this is the tiny fibers, up to 200 times thinner than human hair, which traps and absorbs any dirt or oils. And the best part is, it's not expensive, $5 and will save you a bunch of money because you don't need to buy all sorts of cleaners, if you have running water around somewhere your good to go :)

They are 100% GUARANTEED -
Everything they sell is fully guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied, whatever the reason, return the item to them for an exchange or a full refund.

You can find out more about this incredible product and others they produce here: http://thekdcloth.com/cloth-info/