• Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Original Frosted Cereal
  • Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Original Frosted Cereal

Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Original Frosted Cereal Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 322 in Cereal

October 05, 2016

Mini wheats are pretty good and always fills me up. My go to cereal when I'm really starving. I love the Frosts on the mini wheats. It gives the cereal the perfect sweetness.

August 14, 2016

I love these I have them at breakfast time and when watching t,v, in the evening for a healthy snack they're crunchy and great tasting I always buy these at a great price when they go on sale

June 11, 2016

I love my Mini Wheats! I eat them for breakfast, lunch or just a snack throughout the day and even a midnight snack! They are sweet and delicious! They stay crunchy right to the end. They are very filling and keep you full for a long time!

May 18, 2016

Very good cereal, also fantastic for snacking on as is when wanting a healthy and not overly sweet treat, very good for more then just a breakfast cereal.

May 05, 2016

My common-law likes this cereal. It seems to be good for you. But once you look at the sugar and realize the amount in the cereal. But besides that its good cereal. Has a nice crunch . And more then one flavor

May 05, 2016

love these lil mini wheats! and frosted!!!! makes them so much better!!
great taste, and fills me up ! my nephew loves these too! the size is great, not to big .. sometimes wish the frosting was on both sides ahah

April 20, 2016

This is my husband's favourite cereal. He has eaten it every morning for years and years. It may be a so-called sugary cereal, but he weighs less than on our wedding day. We always have an extra box in the cupboard in case he finishes the first one. As for me, Boo Hoo, I am gluten sensitive, but I love them too.

April 10, 2016

I love this cereal! I just had it for breakfast this morning. It's not too sweet, but just enough so that it will satisfy the sweet tooth I always have in the morning. And a bowl of this cereal is way more filling than a bowl of many of the other cereals out there.

March 11, 2016

This cereal lives up to its commercials. About satisfying the kid and adult in you. Sweet and if you are watching your sodium intake best cereal I have found for that.

February 03, 2016

Mmm I have loved these since I was a kid. Great flavor and not to sweet.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for