Kellogg's Rice Krispies Multi-Grain Shapes Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 322 in Cereal

June 06, 2015

I tried lot of cereal for my son but this are the one which he likes the most ,nice/crispy & sweet. price little higher .I buy them when they are on sale and with coupons.

March 08, 2015

didn't like these at all. they did not taste at all like rice krispies, they tasted like stryofoam, very blah. Even my kids didn't like them. would never buy them again. also they had a different smell that I couldn't get past

November 23, 2014

I am not a huge fan of these myself. The initial bite was ok but there was a weird smell that threw me off. My 2 year old son really likes them and I feel better about giving him these over some of the other cereal out there. I would buy these again or my son

October 23, 2014

The shapes were bigger than I expected them to be, which is great because you get big crispy pieces to play with and eat. They have a puffy, crispy texture and the shapes make this a very fun cereal to have. I enjoyed it. i'm sure kids will too!

October 21, 2014

My kids love rice crispy so I gave this a try. They have it for breakfast and liked it. I even make rice crispy treats. They were good.

September 15, 2014

This cereal tastes great. It isn't very sweet but still tasty. I keep a ziploc bag full of this cereal in my purse for snaking purposes. It tastes so good it doesn't even need milk!

Neuven added a new review for