Kirkland Columbian coffee

Kirkland Columbian coffee Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 481 in Coffee

July 05, 2016

I love this coffee. I am a big coffee drinker and was skeptical to try a "store brand" but am so glad I checked out Costco's Kirkland Signature Columbian Ground Coffee. This stuff is excellent. I enjoy the medium intensity and Colombian flavour of this coffee. Delicious!

March 03, 2016

I quite like this coffee. I don't have a coffee machine to make this in (I have a tassimo), so I recently tried it for the first time. My boyfriend had some at home. It has pretty smooth flavor. And it's cheap! If I had a coffee machine to brew this stuff in I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it.

March 03, 2016

I bought this on a whim when I found myself out of coffee and wandering the aisles at Costco. I will admit I was skeptical, as I rarely buy store-brand coffee. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It comes in a big package (as all things do at Costco) which will last a while as I am the only coffee drinker in the house. Rich and deep, the flavour is great!

December 30, 2015

This is good when you need a coffee fix but its not the most flavorful coffee I've tried but its ok

April 23, 2015

I'm a coffee addict. This is a great coffee at a great price.
Highly recommend if your budget is tight.

April 01, 2015

This stuff isn't the best out there but it's pretty good and decent for a cheaper brand!

March 31, 2015

Kirkland Columbian coffee is amazing!!!! You can buy it at Costco, it ranges from $9-$11, great mocha based taste! the tin will last you 3 weeks - 1 month depending on use. I add cinnamon sticks to my coffee machine and its absolutely delightful. This coffee is a must have in the kitchen!