Kiss Acrylic Nail Polish Beginner Set

Kiss Acrylic Nail Polish Beginner Set Reviews

Ranked #745 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

August 12, 2016

I was slightly disappointed with my Kiss Acrylic Nail Polish Beginner Set. Maybe we didn't read the instructions correctly but the acrylic was peeling off the next day, I was able to remove the fake nails the next day without any acetone :/ The kit has everything needed to create French manicure nails, they should consider adding a container/case to keep the nails accessories together, would be great! I would buy it again to give it another try at least!!

July 15, 2016

AMAZING kit ! Seriously this has saved me soooooooo so much money over the years ! I use to pay 60-80 to get my nails done now I pay less and $25 for at least 4 sets depending on what size kit I get ! Let me tell you this kit is just as good as salon quality acrylic , the kit has everything you need and the instructions are very simple ! Once you get the technique down your golden ! I'll never pay to have my nails done again at a salon ! It's so versatile to , I've even used it on my toes because my nails are so thin and brittle they just break off and this gave a toes a really nice look , I also anyways use a good nail polish over the acrylic and sometimes even do a design , I personally don't like French manicures on my self it's totally not my style but I've tried the French and the acrylic looks really nice , it's not cloudy or bubbly it's nice and clear !

May 05, 2015

I was tried of paying to have my nails done so I decided to try to do them myself. This product was good and I had good results with it, it took some time for me to learn to correctly apply them but after twice I was good to go.

March 10, 2015

I bought this product because I've spent a lot of money on the upkeep of my acrylic nails, and just wanted to short the amount of money spent.I bought this product because it comes with a years supply of acrylic nails and cost about the same price to get your nails done once! I love this product it has just about everything you need ,so you dont have to make sure you buy anything else. It is very easy to use .This product is also a really good way to test if doing your nails at home is something for you because it is so inexpensive and comes with everything needed.There was one downfall , and that is that the nails did not stay on as long as salon nails do, but mine last very long without separating . Overall, i love this product.

April 19, 2014

At first I was sceptip, but I was wrong!! Very surprissed!! It's practical and easy to use. W hen it usually takes 2 a 3 h when I do my nails, I now had beautiful french manicured nails in 1h30. Great learning kit, you can find it at the supermarked, kruidvatn etos,...They also have a gell beginner kit.,

April 04, 2014

This is for those people who can't afford to go to the salon and get your nails done. You should try this kit if you like Acrylic nails. Simple and Easy instructions and everything u need in it. I used this et when I first began to do my own nails and my familys. Best part is if u mess up you can do it over again until u get it down. Great learning kit if you start. I sometimes still get it when I run out supplies and can't make it to the beauty supply store. you can find it in walgreens, CVS, Walmart etc.... If u don't like the Acrylic sets they also have a Gel beginner set. All you need to make sure u get is the gel nail dryer.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml