Kiss My Face Big Body Conditioner
Amazing

Kiss My Face Big Body Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #465 out of 558 in Conditioner

Big Body conditioner works with our Big Body shampoo for fine hair to enhance volume without buildup. The organic botanicals and pure essential oils hydrate and fortify hair. The scent-uous aromatherapeutic essential oil blend will leave you uplifted and exhilarated.- enhances volume for fine hair- hydrating and fortifying- promotes healthy hair without build-upGOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE...Wheat Protein: helps lock in moisture and smooths the hair shaftHorsetail: adds shine and elasticityThyme: promotes a healthy scalp

January 04, 2017

I really like Kiss my Face products because of all the natural ingredients and love that they are SLS, paraben and phthalate free. I do love there Miss Treated Shampoo, this made me want to try there another shampoos and conditioners, I just found that I did not like the lavender and chamomile scent, this is enough for me to not recommend this product for anyone that isn't really a lavender fan as it has a very strong lavender scent, but if lavender is your thing you may really enjoy this shampoo. I can't say I found it to be any better at adding volume to my hair but then again I don't find that in any volume shampoo or conditioner I have tried.

June 15, 2012

This is an excellent companion to the shampoo. I find it moisturizing, and that it detangles and leaves hair feeling soft and healthy. No complaints - does exactly what I want it too.