Kotex Natural Balance Feminine Napkins Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

As our thinnest pad with wings, this pad keeps a low profile but packs a punch. Heavy flow is no match for our absorbent pads ? with notched wings that keep your pad in place, plus new features like a hint of aloe, uncomfortable protection is knocked out cold.

October 05, 2016

Elle ne sont pas trop épaisse malgré quelle sont faites pour la nuit. Confortable pour le coucher et pour la soirée. J'aime les ailes qui couvre bien mes sous vêtements.

October 05, 2016

This is my go to brand. I find they are discreet and comfortable to wear. They are very absorbant and keep moisture away from your skin. They are well priced and I would recommend them to others.

February 28, 2014

I find this pretty standard, but it is soft, and it does the job.

January 29, 2013

These are one of the worst feminine pads I have ever used in my life. I bought the maxi overnight with wings to use while i sleep and they were terrible quality. I'd put a fresh new one on right before bed and then wake up in the morning finding them broken with cotton fluff everywhere in my underwear. It was so bizarre as I've never had that happen before and I'm not a rough sleeper to cause such physical distress to my pad. I'm never buying them again that's for sure!

July 09, 2012

i usually prefer Always Pads Over Kotex But My Time Of The Month Came And All I Had Was A Kotex Regular With No WIngs!
i was sure i was gonna leak without wings but with my surprise they absorbed great! and even without wings they didnt leak! i was in a great surprise i loved them and might buy some more in the future!
Great Product, Kotex Actually Made Me Change My Opinion About Them ,it even had great adhesive.
MADE A GREAT IMPRESSION ON ME!

May 17, 2012

Very comfortable to wear does not feel bulking. Great leak protection and resonable price.

April 27, 2012

They have amazing leak protection and I've never had an issue using them

April 25, 2012

The best value for your money and they are great for anyone who is in need of hard core absorption

April 18, 2012

Wonderrful product and good price.

November 24, 2011

You don't even know you're wearing it! These pads are made of a product that feels like cotton and does the same job as numerous other brands on the market. They're thin and discreet. LOVE them! And the final thing that won me over was that they come in a little cloth-like pouch instead of the plastic wrappers. Much nicer and you can tuck one in your pocket without "crinkling."