Kraft Golden Italian Dressing
Good

Kraft Golden Italian Dressing Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 163 in Condiment

September 30, 2016

This is by far my least favorite of all the Kraft dressings. It has a harsh aftertaste and oil vs vinegar ratio is not well balanced. I prefer to make my own. Catalina is the one I always buy.

August 11, 2016

If I could give this dressing a 6 on 5, i would! Simple, tasty, can be used for marinating shrimps with garlic salt (easy and tasty as well), They are always in a grocery store at awesome low prices, so it's perfect!

June 25, 2016

A nice simple salad dressing. My daughters like this for their salads as they still like more simple dressings. Perfect for almost any salad, a blend of tangy and sweet, savoury and not too strong tasting. I like the little herbs and spices in the dressing. Make sure to shake the jar a lot before pouring or the spices will settle at the bottom.

June 20, 2016

My most favorite salad dressing ever. Not overwhelming that has a nice flavor that goes down easily when eating. I mostly eat this with salad but you can actually use this dressing for a few recipes as well.