Kraft Handi Snacks
Good

Kraft Handi Snacks Reviews

Ranked #2242 out of 2339 in Grocery

February 26, 2017

I know these are probably very bad for you and for that very reason I rarely purchase these. However, when I do they are a real treat. I actually hide them from my son as I don't think they are the healthiest snack to have, but I myself enjoy them and they are great for on the go. We love to go on road trips as a family and sometimes I do bring these snacks along as not only will it keep my son occupied, but it is easy to eat. Even my sister who is super healthy and cautious about what she eats is a sucker for these. I think it's mainly due to nostalgic reasons as we loved to snack on these growing up.

February 26, 2017

I like getting these as a snack to eat in the afternoon or in the evening. I like how it is small portion size and the cheese is delicious. I like the taste of the crackers as well.

September 07, 2013

I just bought a case of handi snacks, and I was extremely disappointed. WOW the crackers were soooooo salty I could barely eat them. The cheese is salty enough, they really should get rid of the salt on the crackers. Not a great snack IMO. Much better snack items for this price. They were not this salty 10 yrs ago, I'm positive of that.