Kuerig Caramel Drizzle Coffee

Kuerig Caramel Drizzle Coffee Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 481 in Coffee

1.5/5

October 07, 2015

I don't know why but I don't like this at all. I LOVE coffee. But this is just so bitter and has an awful sour taste. Even with added cream, milk, sugar, anything, that awful sour taste lingered. Only Keureg coffee ive never liked.

October 07, 2015

Wow this coffee is soooo good , if you have a Keurig I reccommend buying this! The caramel flavour is amazing, out caramel and coffee together and I am sold. I will be buyin this again and again and again.

July 07, 2015

Out of all the folger's flavours this one is my favourite. It is not my very favourite K-Cup but it is still a nice blend.

June 13, 2015

These are soo good, I always have a couple of them around in the house

June 10, 2015

I really like Folger's Caramel Drizzle Coffee. Love my Keurig, so I'm always trying new pods. This one has been in my top 3. Normally I don't reach for the flavoured coffee's nearly as often (though I love the flavoured cappuccino ones), but this one is just so good that I can't help, but make the exception. I bought a box on a whim in December at Shopper's Drug Mart because it was on sale and I have purchased and gone through several full boxes since. A nice little caramel perk to my morning routine.

June 08, 2015

I have fully switched over. It gives a great kick of flavor

March 18, 2015

Kuerig Carmel Coffee is delicious. Just the right amount of caramel flavor. A very flavorful cup of coffee.

March 18, 2015

Great coffee from Folgers. Very strong caramel smell that is not overpowering, Tastes still like good coffee with just a hint of caramel taste. Love it.

March 09, 2015

Love this coffee one of my favorites my dad loves having this when he comes over its a great combo of coffee and sweetness

March 09, 2015

I've tried many different flavored coffee for the kuerig and this has to be one of my top picks! You can really tastes the carmel in this coffee and it's just so good!