L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #814 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Enhance eyes with these new bright, bold shades! Magnificent metallic eyeshadows in 24 intense sets! Dazzle any crowd with these stunning colors. Quality ingredients assure long wear all day! Create the perfect look with these 5 shades. Professionally selected and combined for the perfect eye palette. For more information, please visit http://www.lacolors.com.

November 23, 2011

If you're interested in trying some eye shadow (especially funkier colours) and especially at a small price, I recommend this for sure. I have about 5 or so different palettes, a few I picked up at the drugstore Guardian for about $2.99 but I've also recently seen them at the clothing store Sirens for 2 for $5 which is a pretty good deal considering each palette consists of 5 colours, so you'd be getting 10 colours for $5!

My sister told me some of her friends used these and they seemed decent so I gave them a try and I wasn't very disappointed. Some colours work better yes but in general I find them good. I find at least on myself, the pink-tones to work pretty well if not the best.

I've gotten pretty good wear out of these (as well as my sister has) with/without a base. They are generally easy to remove ( I had a harder time with some of the extreme pinks). These small, inexpensive shadows can pack a punch!

They are also cruelty free!

September 01, 2011

I love this extremely affordable, colourful set of eyeshadows from L.A. Colours.
The shadows are very pigmented and last all day when applied on top of a foundation base. I have also used the gold and pink shades as a highlighter or blush too. Based on cost and pigmentation I would definitely recommend this product.

August 25, 2011

this eyeshadow is really affordable very pigmented and come in many different colors.

August 18, 2011

I have two of these palettes. One in Wildflowers and the other in Wine & Roses. This brand is harder to find in Canada, usually you need to purchase them online. I found mine at Urban Planet 2/$5 which is crazy cheap considering you get 10 shadow colours for $5.

I like these palettes, they are one of the very few ones where I actually use a couple of the colours. They always come in colours that can be used for highlighting, all over and crease as well which is awesome. I like the vibrancy of the colours and the boldness of the hues. Unfortunately, what you get in the package isn't always what comes out on your eye. The pigmentation tends to be pretty weak so make sure to load it on. When combined with other shadows though, these colours work well.

September 14, 2008

I picked up two of these online at amazon.com, because I can't seem to find them in stores. The colors are amazing. So bright, so vibrant, so sparkly! They last a long time, also. If you can't afford MAC or any other dept. store brand, give these a try. You'll be very happy!