L.A. Colors Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #957 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Everyone Loves L.A. Colors Nail Art Lacquer. It goes on great, dries quickly and allows you to create detailed nail art. Priority Shipping Included

December 02, 2013

Fabulous color selection, something for everyone and at such an affordable price! My mani lasts 3-4 days before I start to notice any wear compared to other polish brands that last 1-2 days.

February 28, 2013

Great price for all the colors you can choose from with L.A.. They are perfect for any age, wonderful selection of colors and very easy to dry.

July 12, 2012

This nail polish was very cheap that why I brought it. I regret even spending a dollar on this. The polish was very thicky and sticky. It partly dried before I could even finish a nail. To the get desired color you have to put multiple coats. Even removing this nail polish was a pain it left color on my nail when the polish was gone.

April 20, 2012

These come in a very wide variety of very trendy colors. They are easy to apply but the smell is just AWFUL. They are very cheap as I have seen them on sale at several places including at the dollar store. You have to apply a lot of coats to get the color in the bottle. It also chips very easily even with a top coat.

January 23, 2012

I went on a splurge and bought a whole bunch of these at my local dollar store they were $2.00 each. when i first started using them i found they smelled way stronger, they did dry quickly, but you have to add so many coats to get the desired color that you would expect. The display is amazing and makes you want to start drooling, all the colors, right there infront of your face there are soooooo many its awesome. i have found that i dont like the sparkly nail polish as it so hard to remove!

overall i have to say you get what you pay for, if your looking for something quick and just a one coat then this would not be for you, it really is awesome if you have the time to put coats on.

August 15, 2011

My friend bought 2 nail polishes cause it was cheap for my birthday. WORST. PRESENT. EVER. she picked 2 sparkly ones that was more of her style and not mine so she wasn't even thinking about me, but that's not the worst part, it took 5 coats to get it to look good but the colour was still horrible :$

July 18, 2011

I love this nail polish - used it on acrylic and natural nails. Loved the color Selection, but a bit pricy.

July 18, 2011

I actually won this brand of Nail Lacquer at a baby shower in the color Phenomena. Phenomena is a deep fuchsia matte color. At first I was a bit weary about how well it would wear but after apply 3 thin coats I noticed a good saturation of color. It dried quickly which is always a plus. I only put the polish on one finger without a base or top coat and two days later there is no chipping. I think over all it is a great polish for the price.

-Destaneemom

May 11, 2011

This was a gift from my mum <3 recently. I vaguely remember seeing this brand before, but have never tried it.
The colour is "Tease", kind of a strawberryish shade with a bit of shimmer.
The package says this is a long wearing formula, with nail hardeners, plus the usual like chip resistant and fast drying, etc. I haven't had this on my nails long enough to see how it lasts, but it definitely dried quickly and looks great.
I did just one coat for my toes, and the colour is the exact same as in the bottle. That's a good sign, since with some cheaper nail polishes I've tried (I don't know the cost of this one), they may work well overall but it still takes at least 2 coats to get the colour you expected.
I agree with another reviewer, it does remind me of OPI - the bottle, and even the quality.

January 06, 2011

I got 2 L.A. Colours nail lacquers in my stocking this Christmas and I love them. They are sold at Jean Machine for 2 for $10. Great price to start off with. The colours I got are Luscious Wine and a vibrant pink (can't remember the name) and I truly can't decide which I like better.

I really think the quality is equal to that of OPI - not to mention the bottle looks really similar. The colours come out very similar to what they look like in the bottle. They also last just as long as OPI laquers.

I definitely recommend this brand!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag