La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Lait (Lotion) SPF 45
Good

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Lait (Lotion) SPF 45 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #265 out of 333 in Sun Protection

La Roche-Posay Dermo Kids SPF 45 is paraben- and fragrance-free, water resistant and hypoallergenic.  It's specifically designed for children's sensitive skin and is formulated with Mexoryl XL - a patented photostable UVA blocker that keeps sunscreen working to protect longer.

June 21, 2011

GREAT sunscreen from La Roche-Posay's Anthelios line. I have used this on my kids and myself. It's fragrance-free (my kids are sensitive to scented products), reasonably water-resistant, and best of all keeps my kids protected longer.

Obviously it's still very important to reapply regularly, but I like that the SPF value is a little lower (I don't buy into the whole SPF 100 thing) and this product really does seem to be a better quality than most of the other creams I've used on my little guys.

I found it wore a little greasy, so for face it's tricky if you have oily skin like me or are prone to sweating like one of my kids. For body though, a little extra moisture is very soothing on hot summer days and keeps skin nicely hydrated.

I received this product from the brand to test which was wonderful since the price point is higher than I'd normally spend. I will probably buy this product again.