• La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum
Good

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 270 in Serums

August 22, 2016

I recently finished using the la roche-posay hydraphase intense serum.

I used it in the morning hours (once a day) as too expensive to use day and night and prefer an evening over night cream that is heavier. Therefore I used this serum once a day.
My directions was after I washed my face and patted dry.
I then applied my eye cream, followed by the serum all over the face.

The serum dried up really quickly, at first I thought it was too watery, liquid like when I removed from bottle, but upon touching the face dried up fairly fast into the skin. It didn't leave my skin sticky or dry but almost hydrated yet strong. I actually found it easier to use this serum before my makeup routine (right now BB cream not foundation for summer).

Upon application of the serum, I liked how quickly it absorbed into skin and made it look strong and tight. I could wear the serum alone or add additional moisturizer if need be, most days just wore without.

For a serum, I actually liked.
Usually I am against extra products on face but this one from la roche-posay actually I saw a difference. It hydrated the skin, there was no dryness and yet it made my skin on my face look tight and strong. It was easier for me to apply makeup.

It also was paraben-free.

ONly con: the price can get expensive, but on a splurge I think I will purchase again. Just not all the time.

It is not a MUST NECESSARY item in my morning routine, but a bonus :)

February 13, 2015

I love this stuff. I have always used lotion and never found one that gave me enough hydration. For the first time in my life I don't feel like my skin is being pulled at. My skin feels so soft and isn't dry at all. I definitely recommend it for anyone with dry skin. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all.