• La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Milk
  • La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Milk

La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Milk Reviews

Ranked #842 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

February 27, 2015

Its non drying and left my skin feeling amazing. It did not irritate my acne was very soothing

February 23, 2015

I love the whole line of La Roche-Posay, its great for my sensitive skin and this product is no exception. It cleanses my face without stripping it and I don't break out so I will continue to use this.

February 23, 2015

we use it for my son with eczema and it's very effective!

February 13, 2015

I have extremely dry skin and have always avoided washing my face too much. Before I started using this even once a day was too much for my skin. The cleansing milk is really gentle and feels just like lotion. My skin doesn't get tight after and my face lotion/serum soaks in nice after. It's great for sensitive dry skin and I think I've even noticed my pores reducing in size.

September 09, 2014

This works really well during the cold seasons. It is similar to the Vichy 3 in 1 cleanser. I like how it doesn't have too strong of a scent and works well on sensitive skin.

May 02, 2009

This product really soothes my sensitive, dry skin. I also love the smell. I feel pampered every single time I use this product. I highly recommend it.

May 16, 2008

I was recently sold on this product by a woman at shoppers drugmart, i was looking at something that is good for hydration and she suggested these products. I have never heard of La Roche before but they seem to have a huge line of products. Pretty much for any type of skin possible.
Anyways, I had used pro-active a while ago and found that my skin hasn't been the same since. I used it for about a week and it severly dried out my skin. But it finally seems to be going back to normal. The La Roche cleansing milk is very smooth and soft and can also be used as a makeup remover, even after cleansing, when you think your make up is completely gone, you use this stuff and it takes off anything that was left over. It's very soft and very light on the skin. It actually feels like your rubbing silk on your face!!
the smell of it is very nice too.
I highly recomend this product for anyone who is looking for hydration and has very sensitive skin.

Updated On: June 07, 2008

so i decied after three weeks of using this, it started to loose it's greatness, although, yes it makes a very good make up remover, after a while it started to make my face really oily and greasy and then when you follow it with the toner (like it recomends) it stings, and then when you follow the toner with the moistrurizer, it burns, so it's not as great as i may have thought it was at first which kind of sucks, but when it comes to a make up remover, it does a very efficiant job at that.