La Roche Posay Posthelios After Sun Balm

La Roche Posay Posthelios After Sun Balm Reviews

Ranked #852 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

La Roche Posay Posthelios After Sun Balm repairs, soothes and restores lipids to dry skin under stress from sun exposure. This after sun balm is great for dried-out skin under stress from sun exposure. visit laroche-posay.ca for more information.

July 10, 2016

best product to use when you get too much heat from the sun/sunburnt. besides aloe vera gel, this one will give the much need repair and hydration to skin that has been damaged by the sun. i think it is only available only thru shoppers drug mart

June 09, 2016

The best 'after sun' treatment! After years of using expensive blue-green gels in a bottle and still peeling after too much sun, I discovered Posthelios. I never thought what looked like a conventional lotion could do so much for your skin. Instantly relieved, your skin will thank you. No peeling and redness goes away fast!

June 07, 2016

I received this as a full size bonus with the purchase of my regular 50FPS La Roche Posay sunscreen lotion. I was happy to have received this for the occasional sunburn. I have used this twice so far and it works very well on the worst sunburns you can imagine. A few weekends ago, I forgot to put on sunscreen and my shoulders where red as lobsters, I applied this after sun balm and later that night my sunburn did not bother me at all. It also helped for my skin to not peel off after the sunburn had healed. So, if you are looking for a good after sun balm, I highly recommend this product.

June 06, 2016

This is probably one of the best brands ever and the Posthelios range is the best. Every product I have tried is a winner but this one I really loved it. It's a product definetely worth the money. You can notice how good the product feels in the skin since the very first day.

October 27, 2015

La Roche Posay Posthelios After Sun Balm;

La Roche Posay is a very good skin care company that does produce quality and products that have results!

The after sun balm did soothe my skin very much so, did feel the relief (on vacation in Dominican) did soothe my skin. Did provide moisture and soothing effects.

Con:

too expensive for my liking though...aloe vera does a better job and cheap

October 27, 2015

I got a really bad sun burn last year, and looked at what was recommended and went with this product. I am so glad I did!

My skin is very fair to translucent, so it's very hard for me to tan without burning. Usually if I burn, it just peels off to reveal my mid-winter complexion in the middle of summer. Luckily, with this product, I was not only able to sooth and heal my skin, but I was also able to keep my tan!

After that, I've been using it every time I get some sun, just to be on the safe side. It's good for my skin anyway, and if I can keep as much colour as possible, the better!

April 15, 2015

This balm is a little expensive, most La Roche products are pricey, but it is worth it. It has a silky texture and keeps your tanned skin from flaking or peeling. I would highly recommend it.

September 09, 2014

Smells great and works really well. This summer, my skin felt like sandpaper after being exposed to the sun. This soothed my skin and helped repair it. Great product!

May 11, 2014

Great after sun balm! It is thick and moisturizes sun parched skin! Great for packing when going on vacations to sunny destinations :)

July 06, 2011

This product has been a life saver for me. I have a (self-diagnosed) sun-heat allergy and this product is great as an after sun care product. It has a cooling sensation which is helpful when the itchy and redness gets going. For severe reactions, I use this alongside aloe vera gel. Being a La Roche Posay product, you know you're going to get an effective, quality product

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml