Lansinoh HPA Lanolin
Good

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 830 in Lip Balm

February 17, 2017

My lips began to become cracked and irritated last fall. All my lip balms seemed to be completely ineffective at soothing my lips. I then researched online to find a solution and was steered towards lanolin which is traditionally used to soothe cracked nipples on nursing mothers. I bought a tube and it has been extremely effective at soothing my lips. It was a great discovery considering a tube include much more product for the price than any lip balm. When I realised that the much-raved about Bite Beauty Agave lip mask had lanolin as first ingredient, I also realised that this was a great drugstore hack. I will definitely repurchased when I finish the tube, but considering how much product is included, it should not be anytime soon.

January 27, 2016

This is the best cream when starting to breastfeed you new baby. You can put it on all the time and not worry that baby needs to nurse because it is fine for baby to ingest. Other creams you need to wipe off before baby nurses. This cream provides protection from drying and cracking nipples and soothing relief when just starting the breastfeeding relationship.

January 02, 2016

Lanolin is one of the best beauty balms I have ever come across. It works amazingly to soften dry lips, and keep them flake free. I put it on my lips every night before I go to bed. It is inexpensive, and a little goes a long way. It is also natural!