Lather Ultra Mild Face Wash
Good

Lather Ultra Mild Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

January 04, 2017

I don't find anything special about this facial cleanser. It is paraben and sulfate free which is nice. It has good lather and doesn't seem to cause breakout but I also don't have overly sensitive skin. It does a pretty decent job of washing away makeup but I just don't really enjoy the very herbal scent of this product. The scent mixed with the fact that it work just as well as other cleaners doesn't make me really want to recommend this product or pick it over all the other choices out there.

April 25, 2016

Very happy with this product. For someone who has very acne prone skin i was hesitant to try this facial cleanser. I usually always break out when i try a new product but not with this one. The ultra light formula makes my face feel so good. My face is baby smooth when im done. I have not had one break out yet since using it. Love it. Recommend it if you have skin that breaks out to any change. Price was a little bit more then i would normally spend $19 a bottle but worth every penny.