Good

Lays P.E.I. Scalloped Potatoes Reviews

Ranked #486 out of 1061 in Snacks

June 06, 2016

I can't get enough of the chips. They sell out fast however can find them at Walmart on occasion. I find it very difficult to just eat a few. I have to stop myself from eating the bag.

October 02, 2015

Why oh why must these be limited edition? They taste just like you'd expect them to and they've hands down become my favorite flavor! The taste is so accurate that often when I snack on them it feels like I've just had a meal of scalloped potatoes.

September 26, 2015

Tried the new flavor and found it to be really tasty. Could use a little bit more spice but all in all recommend it.

August 11, 2015

I really hope this new flavor sticks around as u am hooked already!! Just wish the price would go down just a bit. Way to go lays u have done it again with betch ya can't eat just one!

August 11, 2015

This is another new flavour chip from Lays. They are delicious but I'm afraid taste just like the lays cheddar and sour cream. Good though. Not sure if I am interested in the other new flavours to tyr

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS