Life Brand Prelude To A Kiss Lip Balms

Life Brand Prelude To A Kiss Lip Balms Reviews

Ranked #736 out of 784 in Lip Balm

This replenishing and hydrating natural lip balm is infused with the antioxidant goodness of Pomegranate oil. It replenishes moisture and restores texture to reveal smooth, healthy lips, and coats them for a smooth, even-toned appearance.

January 06, 2016

I like the fact, these are cheap and work well to keep my lips hydrated and give a little shine to my lips

October 13, 2014

very good
use it
try it and see for yourself

June 05, 2008

While this isnt' the best lip balm I've ever used, it is still very good. I bought this a while ago when I was vacationing in Montreal. I did a lot of walking around and because of the wind my lips dried out terribly,....ouch.

I sent my boyfriend to a shoppers to get something for my lips and this is what he came out with. It really healed my lips and I've been using it ever since.

I love the scent ( I have Kiwi and Avacado) and it isnt' too sticky or waxy.

September 23, 2007

Because of the value, I am recommending this balm. They are flavorful, tasty, leave a nice shine and are not at all 'waxy'. I put this stuff on my lips every night before bed, and wake up each morning with well conditioned and moisturized lips.
I have tried all the flavors and like the Vanilla Hemp the best.

March 24, 2007

youd think most cheaper versions of things would work better, but this isnt one of them. it hardly moisturizes it just feels like im putting fragrance on my lips

January 10, 2007

On a late night trip to Shoppers Drug Mart I was walking around and found these- Life brand lip balms. They were super cheap and sounded really tasty, so I thought I'd give them a try. I bought vanilla hemp, which tastes great! My only issue is that I have to keep applying it over and over. I feel like it's not moisturizing my lips enough. They smell really good, but they don't last a very long time. Also, after having it for about two months or so, I felt it was kind of drying out. Maybe it's just me, but I'm somewhat disappointed with this product.