Lindt Chocolates

Lindt Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 752 in Chocolate

January 13, 2017

Let me just say I'm not much of a chocolate person. Whoever the only chocolate I will purchase is Lindt. I love how creamy and absolutely amazing they taste.

January 11, 2017

These chocolates are my all time favorite. Love the hard shell on the outside and smooth creamy center. I buy these for many people are Christmas. They make a great gift.

January 06, 2017

Lindt chocolates are so rich and creamy they just melt in your mouth they come in many flavours so you are sure to find one or more that you like they really satisfy chocolate cravings

January 06, 2017

I get these every year during the holiday season. For some reason, they remind me of Christmas. They are really good quality chocolates and just melts in your mouth. Tastes is great and not too sweet like most other chocolates. I love to have them with a cup of tea. Yum!

January 06, 2017

I loves these chocolates!! I especially love the fact that they look like little mini Death Stars from Star Wars. The geek in me finds this awesome!!

January 06, 2017

Lindt chocolates are those decadent treats you reach for during celebrations. They are rich, creamy and just melt in your mouth into a delectable smooth center. The best part is they come in a variety of flavors, so even the pickiest chocolate lover can find a flavor they can fall in love with. They are reasonably priced and the quality you get in return for your investment is well worth it. They make the perfect gift and come beautifully packaged that add elegance to any table.

January 06, 2017

It's a creamy melting chocolate that dissolves in your mouth. It is an ideal idea for gifting and it would wow anybody who receives it (including people who do not like chocolates!) I always buy this chocolate whenever it is on sale and when the holidays come. Holidays are incomplete without Lindt Chocolates for me!!!!

January 04, 2017

For a milk chocolate, j'adore Lindt!! Its melt in your mouth creamy, and hard to resist. Buy a bag, buy a box, you won't regret it!! I enjoyed some with family over the Holidays and they didn't last very long :)

January 04, 2017

Lindt chocolate is my all time favourite, I love how it melts in my mouth, and satisfies my chocolate craving.
    I don't think I have ever hear anyone say they don't like Lindt
    I think I will go have one now

January 04, 2017

The chocolate from Lindt is amazingly delicious. As soon as you have it in mouth, it's starting to melt. They have a lot of different flavor, but my favorite one is milk chocolate.

Meve55 added a new review for
    Chips Ahoy Rainbow

dream10 has started a new forum topic
    creating a website

DebraMorris has posted in the forum topic
    Hair straightening brush

Nashb added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

michelleines added a new review for
    Benefit Rollerlash