Lipton Enlighten Smooth Green Tea K-Cup Packs Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 467 in Tea

Lipton® Enlighten Smooth Green Tea is smooth and delicate, with subtle hints of tangy lemon and refreshing peppermint. Indulge your senses and enjoy a cup of this delicious green tea every day.

For more info, visit Lipton.

August 30, 2016

Love the Green Tea in K Cups. These is so convenient, no messing around with tea bags, or waiting for the tea to brew 5 minutes. The taste of this tea is very good not bitter. I drink more tea this way, plus green tea is so good for you. In the K Cups it is never to weak or to strong, just right.

August 30, 2016

Maybe it's just me but these green tea k-cups are awful! I find them to be too strong ( even when watering down) maybe it is a bitter flavour from the water being too hot? I am a tea drinker. I usually drink loose leaf tea and thought that this would be a quick way to grab a tea in the morning when I am rushing out the door but it was so awful that I had to give the box away after trying only 2 cups! What a waste of money. I don't even think The person I gave them to had more than 1-2 either. Lesson learned if you want a good cuppa just make your own.

August 30, 2016

I love tea and love the convenience of having tea in a kcup instead of a teabag. I love this green tea flavour, highly recommend it. I can't wait to try more flavours.

August 29, 2016

Im a huge green tea fan. So its no surprise that i really like this tea. Love the taste of this tea. Fresh and smooth, always go back for a second cup. If you havent tried green tea before, this is one you should start with

August 29, 2016

I drink a lot of green tea and prefer the convenience of the K-cups. These ones are very good, they have a nice smooth taste that's not too weak or too strong. It doesn't have a bitter taste at all like some do. The K-cups cost more but agin it's the convenience of them.

August 27, 2016

Well this is my household must have. It so much more fresh than other green tea brands on the market. I think it's all because of peppermint and lemon. I don't drink coffee, but i definitely have to have a cup of green tea in the morning.

August 25, 2016

I have bought and tried Lipton Enlighten Smooth Green Tea K-Cup ,Really love the taste,I've recommended the tea to my friends and family,Was my first time buying it and i must say it was a great choice.

August 25, 2016

I am a green tea granny! I drink a lot and have tried many brands! I prefer the K-cups for the convenience and these Lipton green tea k-cups are pretty good. Nice smooth taste with a good flavour. I have the Kuerig with the 3 cup sizes so I can play with the strength I want the tea.

August 24, 2016

I brought it for my friend and they love it ease of brewing but deducted star because didn't say contains SUCRALOSE & sugar. Will have
to go back to sweetening my own because don't like the aftertaste of the sucralose.

August 17, 2016

This tea tastes amazing. My co-worker introduced me to it. My only thing is that I'd rather drink tea from a tea bag as there is less waste. All in all, good tea and very convenient!