Lipton Green Tea Mandarin Orange Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 467 in Tea

Enjoy the sweet, citrus burst of mandarin orange flavor in this delectable green tea with tea flavonoids. Savor every refreshing sip.

Product info via, Lipton Tea

September 30, 2016

We used this for ice tea this summer with fresh orange slices in it - delicious! Lipton Green Tea Mandarin Orange Pyramid Tea Bags are convenient and very good quality, just a bit pricey, so it's a treat.

September 30, 2016

I love green tea and I drink at least two to three cups a day for health reasons. I like the fact that they are making different flavours of green tea. The mandarin orange gives the green tea a different, and awesome refreshing taste. The new shape is also very nice.

September 28, 2016

Bon thé à petit prix. Le goût est léger est très bon en bouche. Emballage pratique ainsi que les sachets individuelles. On se trompe pas avec les produits Lipton.

September 25, 2016

I drink a lot of tea year round and in the summer I love green tea (keeps thirst under control and has slimming effects I was told), but not the taste of "green tea". This was great - I could taste the mandarin and orange flavor without it being overwhelming. I liked the new pyramid baggie - the tea was ready super quick without much squeezing and mutilation with the spoon (i.e. not a broken bag and tea particles in my cup). Really liked it!

September 25, 2016

This mixture of green tea and a tint of mandarin is such a soothing relaxing taste which makes your taste buds go wild :) the first time i tried it the smell was amazing and the taste has such a zing that it refreshing :) soooo recommend this :)

September 24, 2016

If you like oranges thn this is for you. Green tea taste like orange. Sometime i dont like to drink pure green tea. Its very soothing in flu season. Smell just make me up during lunch breaks. Lol I feel sleepy without tea at work, specially my job is talk talk with clients everyday. Worth every penny.

September 23, 2016

I love all of these pyramid tea bags! They are the most effective with the taste that comes from them! The aroma is both soothing and calming and I quite enjoy these flavor when I am not feeling 100%. If you enjoy the scent of this tea before you Brew it you will like its full body taste.

September 23, 2016

I was an avid tea and coffee consumer throughout uni, and I've always liked Lipton's teas. This one is one of my favourite flavours. It smells and tastes like mandarin, and is good enough to drink without adding anything. Sometimes I like to add some honey or a bit of sugar to it though. The triangle tea bags are also super cute!

September 23, 2016

I think the flavour of this tea is very nice. I like green tea and if it is plain green tea I put a little honey in it, but I think with the flavour of the orange you do not need to add anything at all, it is nice just on it's own!
Excellent flavour without being too strong.

September 23, 2016

I found this tea wonderful! The citrus notes awakened my sences and I enjoyed the aroma first thing in the morning. I now always keep it on hand, and enjoy it when I need a quiet moment to rejuvinate and have some "me time".