Lipton Green Tea Mandarin Orange Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 501 in Tea

Enjoy the sweet, citrus burst of mandarin orange flavor in this delectable green tea with tea flavonoids. Savor every refreshing sip.

Product info via, Lipton Tea

January 08, 2017

Very pleased with the taste
    Refreshing fir a tea bag
    I don't usually buy green tea
    I was quite surprised on the taste
    Looking forward to trying other flavors

January 07, 2017

This tea is so delicious, it's one of my favourites. It has the typical green tea taste with a twist of orange/citrus notes. The pyramid tea bag is also adorable.

January 06, 2017

This tea is so addictive!!!!! I love the subtle orange flavor without being too sweet or tangy. I find the pyramid bags help diffuse the tea as well.

January 05, 2017

I guess I am not a fan of orange flavour in my teas. It smelt good but there is something about the orange flavour that overwhelms the tea for me. Try the green mint tea - so much better

December 31, 2016

When I drink tea, I generally stick to green, orange pekoe, or earl grey. This was the first time I've tried a "flavoured" one, and while it smelled great steeped in hot water, I found that the taste of the actual tea itself was very weak. I like my teabag in for richer, bolder flavours, but no matter how long I leave this Mandarin Orange tea bag in, it always tastes like I'm drinking boiled water with the very slightest hint of orange, which is barely noticeable. For the price and quantity, I would not recommend or repurchase and would much rather stick to my regular ol' green tea.

December 06, 2016

A very delicious tasting tea. Great flavours, which were nicely balanced. Not too fruity tasting. Lovely with a little bit of honey. Great quality tea at an affordable price.

September 30, 2016

We used this for ice tea this summer with fresh orange slices in it - delicious! Lipton Green Tea Mandarin Orange Pyramid Tea Bags are convenient and very good quality, just a bit pricey, so it's a treat.

September 30, 2016

I love green tea and I drink at least two to three cups a day for health reasons. I like the fact that they are making different flavours of green tea. The mandarin orange gives the green tea a different, and awesome refreshing taste. The new shape is also very nice.

September 28, 2016

Bon thé à petit prix. Le goût est léger est très bon en bouche. Emballage pratique ainsi que les sachets individuelles. On se trompe pas avec les produits Lipton.

September 25, 2016

I drink a lot of tea year round and in the summer I love green tea (keeps thirst under control and has slimming effects I was told), but not the taste of "green tea". This was great - I could taste the mandarin and orange flavor without it being overwhelming. I liked the new pyramid baggie - the tea was ready super quick without much squeezing and mutilation with the spoon (i.e. not a broken bag and tea particles in my cup). Really liked it!

Meve55 added a new review for
    Chips Ahoy Rainbow

dream10 has started a new forum topic
    creating a website

DebraMorris has posted in the forum topic
    Hair straightening brush

Nashb added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

michelleines added a new review for
    Benefit Rollerlash