Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni

Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

October 29, 2016

I love love love Little Caesars pizza! It's so cheap usually about 5$ or so a pizza and the sauce is so good has lots of spices in it. The service is also always amazing at the location i go to.

May 19, 2016

We just had this pizza for dinner! Was delicious! The crust is perfect, lots of pepperoni and not bad amount of cheese. It's a great price, and we have one very close to us!

January 26, 2016

A great price. Decent pizza - could stand a bit more cheese. A great, quick dinner when I'm running behind.

January 26, 2016

These pizzas are so delicious and you can't go wrong with the price. We always pick 2 of these up with the garlic bread.

January 26, 2016

One word.. yum! It's even better with the creamy garlic dipping sauce!

November 15, 2015

Great pizza for the price you pay ! Love that they are generous on the peperonie compare to some other pizza restaurants . The crust from little Cesar is the best ! Nice and soft , taste like heaven with a little butter on it.

November 15, 2015

For $5, you can't beat that! It's great when you're on your way home and you don't feel like making dinner. Or it's really late at night and craving pizza

June 11, 2015

I can't believe how cheap these pizzas are, the have a great tasting sauce, good crust, good peperoni, and a good amount of cheese!

May 28, 2015

I am absolutely in love with these, and get them pretty much weekly. They are 5.55 for a medium in my area, and I have never had to wait for one - they are always good to go by the time I have paid.
They use lots of cheese, which I love, and the crust is always done to perfection.