Little Trees Air Fresheners Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

November 04, 2016

J'adoooore ces petites merveilles. L'odeur est très forte, donc il ne faut pas enlevé tout le papier, mais seulement un petit bout. Il enlève absolument tous les mauvaises odeurs dans l'auto. Black ice est le meilleur.

October 27, 2016

OMG these little trees have been around forever, and yes, they are classic already. I remember them in my parents Malibu Station Wagon when I was like 7 years old. My parents used to smoke in the vehicle in the 70's and early 80's. Heck, they even smoked in the hospitals in the early 70's I think.

Anyway, these are great. There are countless fragrances to choose from and they are cheap. Like $1.25 each. The trick is to leave the plastic on and open just slightly at the top corner, then open more and more gradually over about 3 weeks. That's how it works for me. I actually know some guy friends who have them tied to their toilet !! Young, male bachelor's for ya right??

I recommend these. They do remove any foul or smokey smells in tight spaces, especially a vehicle. The last a good amount of time if you open them gradually, and you can even buy new car scent ! and it does smell like a new car. That is my favorite.

October 27, 2016

this product is good for my household! no sprays to worry about, and does not give me nausea! a wonderful smell to my house and lasts a reasonable amount of time too!

October 04, 2016

Odeur très forte dans toute la voiture et pendant plusieurs semaines. Petit prix et bon pouvoir d'enlever les odeurs dans notre voiture. Beaucoup de choix d'odeur.

October 04, 2016

These are strong smelling amd the scents are nice. As soon as you get into the car you can smell it so much. They don't last as long as I would like them to, but honestly, they are so inexpensive it's not a problem '

September 13, 2016

Ça c'est de la pure bombe, L'odeur est extrêmement forte, bonne et attrayante. J'ai eu l'opportunité d'essayer la fragrance BLACK ICE!!! Non seulement l.odeur est intensément adorable, la durabilité est incroyable.... Fortement recommandé

August 17, 2016

A must have for the car.
They are inexpensive and come in so many great scents (my favorite is Cotton Candy! yum!)
They last a long time too, as long as you follow the instructions on the back. Don't just take it out of the bag, and expect the smell to last. I found that out the hard way.

August 01, 2016

These little trees come in so many scents! The scents don't really last a super long time but they are such a good price that you don't really mind buying them more often. I wish they looked prettier but for the price they are worth it

July 18, 2016

These little smelly trees are the best! I use them in the car, in the house, basement, storage room, office. Love that there are so many variety! Also love the fact you can buy in variety of amount (packs of 1, 3, 6...)

June 11, 2016

I am absolutely obsessed with these! I swear every time I get fuel I grab a couple. They are always comings with new scents and most of them are fantastic! I love the Cotton Candy and the Vanilla. I don't just use them for the vehicles I will hang some in the bathroom, storage room and all over the shop and sheds. The scent lasts quite a long time and they are so inexpensive!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml