Live Clean Fresh Face Trial and Travel Kit

Live Clean Fresh Face Trial and Travel Kit Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

March 31, 2016

Love this. I picked this up on clearance at my local store. I am no hooked on the Live Clean brand. I especially love the face wash. It deep cleans without leaving my face feeling dry and tight. The moisturizer is pretty awesome as well. I love it!

February 09, 2016

I loved finding this whole skincare line in 1 trial sized pack and it was a great price at $10! I love the facial scrub and the serum. They are the only products that have not broke my face out in years. The foaming cleanser I really don't find very effective and it has broke my face out a few times so i rarely use it. The moisturizer however I don't find to be very good. No matter how little I use it makes my face breakout and it doesn't seem to absorb very well. Since buying the trial size pack i went back and bought the full size serum. It's light and does not break me out so I am using it as my moisturizer because I have never ever found a moisturizer that does not irritate me and break me out. I love trial size packs for this reason!

November 22, 2014

I saw a Travel/Trial Set in Walmart for $10. It had the Cleanser, the Scrub, the Serum, and the Moisturizer in mini sizes. The big versions of these products were over $10 each so I knew I was getting a deal! My skin loves each of these products and I highly reccommened anyone get it who loves Natural or Organic products! Cleanser doesn't strip your face and the moisterizer doesn't leave you oily!

September 30, 2014

I wasn't crazy about the cleanser or the moisturizer, both irritated my skin.
But I do like the other 2 products..

The scrub is the best one I've tried. My skin feels so soft and clean after I use it. I definitely notice a difference. And after using the serum my face looks and feels nice and healthy

March 12, 2014

Awesome skin care line! The trial sizes last a long time. Well worth the price. The foaming cleanser is my favourite - just dreamy for sensitive skin.

October 23, 2013

I purchased the Live Clean Fresh Face Trial and Travel Kit for $9.99 from Future Shops new online Health & Beauty section. Included in the package is 1 x Trial Size Daily Moisturizer 30 ml. 1 x Trial Size Daily Cleanser 50 ml. 1 x Trial Size Facial Scrub 20 g, and 1 x Trial Size Glowing Serum 30 ml. The packaging is great, I love the little tubes and clear bag they come in. Unfortunately the Trial Size Daily Moisturizer doesn't absorb into my skin very well. The other products work well though.