Good

live clean professional healthy balance Reviews

Ranked #473 out of 973 in Shampoo

April 20, 2016

I switched to this shampoo and conditioner after using cheaper shampoos for years that contained many harmful chemicals. I was looking for a more natural alternative that didn't use SLS and parabens, but that also wasn't expensive. I have very long and thick hair so I go through shampoo pretty quick. Despite what some say, I actually didn't mind the smell of the product. It definitely isn't fruity and girly, but it is fresh and clean smelling. The product works well and has helped improve my scalp which was itchy and dry from all the chemicals I had been using in the past. Overall I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to switch to a more natural shampoo without breaking the bank! I am now on my third bottle and loving this product as well as other products in the LiveClean line.

1.5/5

July 30, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner was awful. I have normal to oily hair, and this stuff made it weirdly greasy and dry at the same time. I used it tree times, then ran to the store to replace it with something else. Horrible.