L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation

L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation Reviews

1 review
Ranked #344 out of 595 in Foundation

November 26, 2014

L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation has a broad-spectrum SPF 18. It claims to “Instantly blur lines, spots and ueven texture for younger looking skin in just seconds. Skin feels touchably soft and smooth.”

When wearing L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation, my skin feels as smooth as it usually does whether I wear foundation or not. The texture of L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation reminds me of moisturizer; fairly thin.

While L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation is not thick and overwhelming to my skin, it’s coverage isn’t as good as it claims and not as good as other foundations that I’ve tried. I have melasma spots and L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation doesn’t cover my spots well and it doesn’t stay on my face all day. I don’t have too many wrinkles, but as you can see in the pictures above, the wrinkles that I do have don’t appear to blur at all.

In my opinion, L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation just doesn’t live up to the expectations for my skin and at $18. a bottle, it’s too pricy for my wallet.