L'Oreal Fibralogy Thickening Booster Reviews

Ranked #910 out of 2161 in Hair Care

1.5/5

January 18, 2016

I had high hopes for this product and it did not meet my expectations. First of all it comes in such a small tube and is priced too high for what you get. On top of it you need to use so much. I have chin length hair and the recommended dime size amount was not nearly enough. When applied to hair it feels like excess product buildup. I didn't find it to do anything for my hair at all, no extra volume or thickness. I will not be buying this again.

0.5/5

January 16, 2016

This did nothing for my hair but made it look and feel greasy. It smelt nice though!

January 16, 2016

This product just seems to do nothing for me. After using it my hair felt like it had a heavy buildup on it and it was atrociously difficult to work the resulting tangles out of my hair. I see that this product worked really well for a lot of people but on my wavy, dry hair it was not helpful. It didn't add any volume at all unless you count tangles as volume!

November 23, 2015

A booster for hair that actually works!!! Not a strong smell and great price

November 23, 2015

L'Oreal Fibralogy Thickening Booster;

I think it worked!!
I receive the complete pakcage from bzz agent (shampoo / conditioner / and thickening booster) and continued to use.

This review is specifically on the thickening booster.
It says just use a dime size which I did. I was able to have that tube last me a very long time, which I was surprised. Did not expect.

The booster did help, as some days I tested out with and without booster....the booster did make my hair more fluffy, more volumized and stay put as bigger and better!

I only used more towards the middle of hair towards the bottom, didn't really use on hair roots and results were great.

I think the whole system you can use with or without booster, but booster adds that more definition.

July 09, 2015

This matches well with the shampoo and conditioner. Makes my hair absolutely wonderful.

April 17, 2015

I tried the Booster as part of the 3 step Fibralogy line (shampoo, booster, and conditioner) Unfortunately, the tube is so small for the price and it is hard to get the cap on and off with wet hands and with the shape of it. The booster liquid inside is transparent, so it is extremely hard to tell how much you have in your wet hands. It also comes out so quickly! I expected it to be a silky, smooth, creamy product but it was the complete opposite. I was not impressed and found the shampoo and conditioner worked well on their own.

March 09, 2015

Hi Everyone!
I am over the moon impressed by this product. I have very thin hair and it looks even thiner as I prefer to have long hair instead of short. I purchased this product on sale for $3.99 and I think regular is 8.99.
I have been using the product for 1 month and you notice your hair feels thicker even after the first use.
I would recommend this product to all the fine haired ladies out there. I'm considering using the shampoo and conditioner of this line too.
I've got all my friends using it too and they love it!
Give it a shot, I'm sure it will work for you too.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear