L'Oreal Nail Color Reviews

Ranked #1011 out of 1437 in Nail Polish

October 02, 2016

Les nouveaux vernis à l'huile sont merveilleux! Ils sèche rapidement. Ils ont un pouvoir couvrant moyen. Les 2 couleurs essayées donne en fini mat plutot agréable. Different de mes vernis habituels. Même sans top coat, le vernis est résistant.

Couleur diamond in the buff et lacquerist

September 16, 2014

I received a set of these polishes from my husband as a stocking stuffer/Christmas gift (good on him!) last year & love how smoothly they go on & how long they last! I would definitely recommend L'Oreal for nail polish because the quality is fantastic & yet you don't have to pay a fortune. In my picture you'll see that I used green for St. Patrick's day & the pigmentation was just perfect. It's easy to control the application because the concentration of the colour covers well & is often enough for just 1 quick coat without getting that undesirable uneven/streaky effect.

August 13, 2014

Is expensive but in the end the quality and the fact that it last is worth spending the extra dollars.

August 09, 2014

Taste of romance #132. So many different shades of pink, I love it. ♡

June 15, 2014

Works really well. Dries fast. They have excellent colors.

June 19, 2012

I bought 3 L'Oreal Nail Polishes. I absolutely love the colors. I have a mint green, bright pink, and grayish blue. The colors are really vivid and great. The nail polish itself is great to. Easy to apply, but definitely not a record breaker for drying time. The colors I bought were limited edition apparently so they were fairly expensive. The bottles are also very classy and cool (which matters to me for some reason) Overall, a good buy.