L'Oreal Nail Colour Reviews

Ranked #774 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

March 30, 2016

I absolutely love this nail polish in the colour Devil Wears Red and it's my go to for my pinup candy apple red nails (my boyfriend describes it as Iron Man Red!). I pair it with a Sally Hansen base+top coat. It lasts until it's starting to grow out and doesn't look good anymore. No chipping and dries really fast.

0.5/5

March 21, 2016

I bought the colour walk on the beach, 300. It is a nice nude beigey colour. The formula is terrible! It applies so patchy that it takes at least three coats in order to get a solid coat! Will not repurchase.

September 23, 2015

Review for: Mango-get-em

Bright coral colour (not peachy or pastel at all) but beautiful for the summertime! It does require more than 1 layer, usually 2 will do the trick but on some nail like my thumb which is bigger, 3.

April 29, 2015

This product was easy to apply, and I would consider it high quality compared to others I've tried.

August 16, 2014

L'oreal's nail polish colors are the greatest I've used so far. The polish dries quickly and needs at most two coats. The different textures are nice and leave no visible clumps, even after reapplying due to smudges. The colors are beautiful and the names go well with the colors.The brush does not clump and glides smoothly across nails.