L'Oreal Paris Infallible Liquid Makeup Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 595 in Foundation

You may not be infallible, but your makeup will be!The secret innovation behind infallible? The non-stop correcting power of Co-Resistium technology, a network of blue pigments that form a barrier to sebum and perspiration. Whatever the day throws your way, your complexion will stay even and perfect, as though freshly made up for 16 hours! Hide blemishes, dark circles & redness with continuous concealing powder. End rub-off with fade-defying, smoothing pigments. Stop shine with oil-absorbing mattifiers. Fight signs of fatigue with an energizing mineral complex.Endure the elements with anti-humidity ingredients.

April 26, 2015

Wow!!!!!I usually wear L'Oreal Paris true match liquid makeup but get ghost face in photos due to the spf in it so tried this new one and let me tell you....angels sing when I put it on. I was using N1 in true match and now use 603 classic ivory. I use way less and feel I get better coverage that lasts longer and feels great!!! So creamy and light. This also holds my powders very well.

March 03, 2015

As promised, its long lasting product. Easy to apply, requires just little bit of product at the time of use, nice and very light scent to it.

May 13, 2014

I use on occasion, Its a 18h smooth blend comfort. It works well with my skin tone.

September 28, 2013

love this make up , its a little pricey but it woth it , you dont need to use much and it hides everything you want hidden , it doesnt look or feel heavy to wear . i love it

August 27, 2013

Love this product. They have gone back to the original (red bottle) didn't like the one with "age defying" This product lasts all day...18 hrs. is true. You only need a little it goes a long way. Can be drying if so mix with in a little your moisturizer. LOVE IT

January 17, 2012

Have you been looking for that foundation that will last you entire day? and i don't mean 9-5, but more of 6am - midnight?
Then you have found your match!

What you get:
less water MORE foundation! Who doesn't want that?
It gives a better all-day coverage for a busy gal like yourself

Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world, and neither does this product. If you don't use it on a daily basis the pump has a tendency to clog up..beware of it splashing on your bathroom walls :(

This foundation comes in variety of different shades which you can easily match to other products of the same line.

January 11, 2012

Great colors, stays put all day

November 25, 2011

This is the first long wearing makeup I've used that is actually long wearing! and the price is great too!!

November 26, 2010

I have been using this product for about three weeks and I think it is okay for those ones who has pretty good skin conditions. I expected to get full coverage and I guess I expected too much. The felling of texture is good when you apply on your face and I think oil control is also good. I just wanted to more coverage on my skin, so I will give average point on this product.

January 27, 2010

I tried this foundation mainly because it was on sale. It a little heavier than my regular foundation, but has great coverage for those special occasions or a nite out. It worked great to hide blemishes and undereye circles. Loreal advertises that this foundation can last up to 16 hours. It does last, but not that long (on my skin anyway). The pump dispenser is great, and a little of this foundation goes a long way. I do recommend it, but again for me it is a little heavy for everyday wear.