L'Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 595 in Foundation

October 19, 2016

If you have dry skin defiantly stay away from this product but if your skin is oily this is perfect for you! I do find liquid to powder foundations a bit gimmicky and this one to be no exceptions. It does end up being a medium-light coverage that goes on flawlessly however it will show any dry patches on your face. That being said it can handle a bit of oil and sweat better then most products. It's a pretty good choice if you have the right skin tone but a good build able powder works just as well.

October 03, 2016

NOPE. Maybe I was just being silly thinking that someone with dehydrated skin can get away with this.... I was wrong and I had to live the day with it as punishment. It enhanced my cracks and lines and I discovered dry skin patches that I did not know existed.

September 26, 2016

So I heard this item is discontinued but even if that weren't true, I don't think I'd repurchase. Main thing is I feel ripped off with the amount. Most foundations you will find out there are 30ml whereas this piece of crap is 27ml but price is just as steep. That angers me. They can say it's about the liquid to powder ratio but that means nothing. It does dry well. The coverage is average but I do find it a bit on the heavy side. It's a cool formula but I'm also not a fan of the bottle. It feels like it's glass, not heavy tho it's just a pain to dispense.

July 19, 2016

Great product ! Easy to apply and leaves a smooth feeling on the skin. This liquid powder fondation doesn't cover a lot but hide the little imperfection. After the applying, I felt nude and my skin is steel breating properly

March 18, 2016

Love this product. Glides on easily and leaves a beautiful, light, streak-free matte finish. I'm in my 60's and it also minimizes the look of fine lines because of the way the light hits the matte surface.

March 17, 2016

I love how silky smooth this foundation leaves my skin feeling! It instantly dries into a soft powder. Only downside is it doesn't give a lot of coverage.

March 08, 2016

Love love love this stuff!! It goes on so light! It doesn't leave your skin feelimg oily. It provides amazing coverage! You serioudly can't go wrong with this product. It may be a few dollars more than some other L'Oréal products, t definitely worth it !

February 27, 2016

I have fairly dry skin to start with and hyper pigmentation to cover up. This foundation is very liquidy so it can be a little more difficult to work with. It dries quickly so it's important to blend quickly, but it doesn't give a pretty nice medium coverage. It feels light weight and sometimes I'll use it to mix with some of my heavy full coverage foundations to get less of a "cake face".

January 28, 2016

This foundation is amazing. Blends very well and covers my whole face with two drops on my application brush

January 15, 2016

For people who dont need full coverage it is the best foundation , looveee it!!