L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 258 in Hair Colour

Now you can Rescue Your Roots at the first sign of new root or gray regrowth in-between colorings. In only ten minutes, get seamless permanent color from root to tip. Why Choose Root Rescue? New Root Rescue is low ammonia color gel with built-in conditioning and an aromatic scent. Plus, the Quick Precision Applicator makes touch-ups fast and easy. What's Covered? 100% of Your Grays. Ten minutes is all that you will need. You can even color the most defiant grays. What's Beautiful? Seamless Shade Matching Guaranteed.* No Uneven touch-ups, just beautiful color from root to tip.

October 18, 2016

This Root Rescue by Loreal is awesome. It is supposed to match other competitor's colors and I have used it twice and had not problem. Unfortunately, it is the same price as a full box of color. I saved the tooth applicator that goes on top of any of the color bottles and use it for doing my roots when I buy any box color.

If you save an applicator bottle from one box without opening the tip, you can put 1/2 the developer in it and only use 1/2 the color tube, put the lid on tight and put both in storage for 6-8 weeks until your next color . You can get 2 colors for the price of one. That is what I do now instead of buying Root Rescue.

If you want convenience, and don't have the time to do that process above, then this is a good product. It also is just enough for a maximum of 1/2 inch root. Anymore than that, and depending how thick your hair is, you might want to stick to buying the full box, or you will need 2 boxes of Root Rescue.

September 08, 2016

I didn't mind this Loreal Root Rescue. When my roots start showing I like to do a touch up or two before I get the all over dye job. This one did a pretty good job, it matched my hair colour nicely. It seemed to last a good couple weeks which was nice. The only issue I have with this is the applicator. I personally don't care for it at all. I found it doesn't come out evenly and you have to constantly shake and squeeze really hard to get more out. If I purchase it again I will probably buy a brush to apply it instead of using their bottle.

April 21, 2016

3 weeks after my hair dye my roots is showing and a large grey band is there to show the world how old I am but now with this product (by the way I try a lot of others) everything is cover in a few minutes. I tell my husband that I just came back from the hairdresser and he believe me it was very funny. I use to see my hairdresser every 3 weeks now it's every 5 to 6 weeks a serious economy thank you!!!

March 09, 2016

I have a lot of grey hair and a lot of stubborn grey hairs in some places and I love how this product covers up and gets rid of those nasty grey hairs quickly :)

December 23, 2015

i have lots of gray hair coming in....i color my hair light brown every 6 weeks. my roots come in fast. i always have this in my closet so i am never without it. it is so easy to apply...doesn't drip. hardly takes any time to use. it really covers my roots and gets me through til my next coloring. it doesn't dry out my hair or look bland

December 04, 2015

L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue;

Good for certain hair colors.
I like if you're certain the roots will match rest of hair, otherwise you're hair might have re-growth of various colors which would not look right.

I do like how easy it was to use, and strictly on the roots.

Pricing for such item from L'oreal was great!

It was easier to use I think for dark hair as easier to blend than blondes in my opinion....as blonde can look brassy, harsh, or off color

March 10, 2015

Root Rescue is so easy to use between colourings. Great selection for colour matching. Covers all my gray hairs.

October 23, 2014

when i did my roots above my forehead to cover the grey's it covered them perfectly. Only until a week later i notice my grey roots peeping out. either the color has gone or my greys are really growing super fast! The comb that attaches to the tube is so much easier to apply! the price though is the same price as a loreal preferance hair color kit. and the root rescue has half the amount of hair color. just wish price point was better.

October 13, 2014

Didn't quite match my color of blonde unfortunately, actually turned my roots a copper/ginger color but at least it lightened my roots a bit. It's probably easier to match brunette shade than blonde shades. I'd use it again for whenever I decided to be brunette again, but likely wouldn't re-buy it now as a blonde.

July 22, 2014

This is the best...I love using it
I don't have to dye my entire head as often, this matches in perfectly
It's fast to do and lasts over a month...perfect for me.
It is so easy to apply, wouldn't use any other product.