LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic

LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Reviews

Ranked #921 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

February 11, 2016

Lushes Catostrohe Cosmetic works well like a charm. Its cost may not be the most pleasing price for a small tub of face mask but i assure you it is well worth the price.

July 15, 2015

This mask smells lovely and leaves my sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth. I especially love using it after a long summer day to help cool and calm my face.

June 07, 2014

This is the perfect mask for any skin type. Thick texture allows mask to stick where you place it. Using this mask has really helped to improve the redness in my skin, and improve the overall texture. It's perfect!

June 06, 2014

I have sensitive skin that is prone to redness and discomfort and when I first tried this mask I felt instant relief. I like to use the mask slightly warmed by my fingers but still cool because it soothes my skin.

It has a pleasant fresh blueberry scent and contains bits of blueberries in it. What makes it really good for sensitive and reactive skin is the calamine, which soothes any burning and discomfort I get from having sensitive skin. It dried like a mud mask and washes off nicely with a bit of warm water. The skin is left feeling smooth and calmed and any redness is reduced.

I recommend this for anyone who wants a nice relaxing mask that calms down any skin sensitivities and irritation.

March 26, 2007

Another great facial product from Lush! I didn't think that I was going to like this one as much as Cupcake, but it has its perks! If you are sensitive to hot and cold, I say wait at least a minute after you take it out of the fridge because it is super cold when you apply it to your face. They all belong in the fridge yes, but so far, this one is the only one that feels like I am rubbing ice directly on my face! That is how cold it is. Overall this mask smells great, and does the job. It is meant for "disaster prevention" and "skin in crisis" skin. I find that it really does make my skin look and feel more uniform and it smooths and cleanses. A new fave!