LUSH Charity Pot Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 1482 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 13, 2016

Love love love this lotion! It's super smooth and light, isn't greasy once it is rubbed in, and keeps my skin moisturized for hours. The first time I tried this, it was from a sample; I used the sample daily on my hands and it lasted weeks! Definitely a product worth buying.

September 18, 2016

This is my first purchase from lush
    I wanted a cream for my dry skin and I'm liking it so far
    The smell at first didn't like but I'm getting use to it and actually enjoying it
    It will make me go into he store again
    I would prolly buy more
    And I would buy as a gift

July 09, 2016

Love! This product is awesome! It smells so good and the smell stays for a long time which is great. I catch the smell on random moments which is sooooo good. It feels awesome on my skin and is very moisturizing. I love lush. I love lush charity pot.

March 28, 2016

This is a very nice body and hand lotion. I love that Lush donates profits to a great charity for every purchase. The smell is really nice and it is very hydrating. It can be a little greasy but overall I do enjoy this and will likely repurchase.

March 09, 2016

I like how Lush donates money to charity with the purchase of this product. I find it the most effective at combating dry skin as far as products from Lush go.

March 08, 2016

I went to lush wanting a lotion that would work for Canadian harsh winters. Their lip stuff is the only stuff that works so I had high hops but alas I was dissapointed :( it smells great and goes on great and isn't too greasy but doesn't seem to have a long lasting affect. It's a nice moisturizer but for the price is hoped for more

January 26, 2016

As a huge LUSH fan, this product does not disappoint! The light, sweet smell isn't over powering unlike many drug store bought lotions. It's also amazing that all the proceeds help out animals and other charities in need. I go through this lotion every 2 months, so I always make sure to stock up and to give different charities my proceeds!

January 14, 2016

Incredible product! Always smells great and provides lasting moisture

October 13, 2015

I love this cream. For a Charity pot which is a great cause to buy some great cream! The quality of this cream is surprisingly great. I love the smell its sweet and it doesn't leave any residue, it soaks in nicely to your skin which is a nice addition!

May 22, 2015

The smell and feel of this lotion is luxurious - it reminds me of whipped chocolate. Althoug it is pricey, the proceeds do go to a charity and like all other Lush products, it is cruelty free. I just find that I go through it very quickly considering the price.