LUSH Cosmetics-Dark Angel Cleanser

LUSH Cosmetics-Dark Angel Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #728 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

November 30, 2016

Amazing amazing product. This will change your life if you have oily skin. The charcoal will suck up any oil, and the black sugar will exfoliate. Follow it up with a moisturizer and you're so set!

May 11, 2015

This is by far the BEST cleanser in the history of the universe!!!!!!!

April 23, 2015

I quite like this cleanser. When I first started using it, my skin felt incredibly smooth and some problem areas seemed to disappear. However, that was fairly short lived. When I use it now, my skin still retains the smoothness but the problem areas are still a problem (my skin is picky).

I also love the fact that Lush proudly advertises that they don't test their products on animals and that everything's handmade.

April 03, 2012

I LOVE IT!

Sorry for the enthusiasm but this product is amazing. I used to walk by the lush store and thought it just smelled to strong and I would never like anything in there, until I finally got the guts to go in and sure enough I fell in love.

I have what I refer to as crazy skin. One day it may be dry and scaly, while another oily and full of blemishes. I find that ever since using the dark angels my skin is brighter, more even, and pretty much blemish free (except for the occasional stress pimple lol). I stick to using this cleanser every other day with just a soft non exfoliating cleanser in between days to balance it out. It can also get a bit messy, so I usually use it in the shower.

As for price, everything in Lush is a bit pricey to the naked eye, however if you realize the amount of natural ingredients that go into their products (which obviously cost more then chemicals), and how long everything will last, it is well worth the money.

Needless to say, I absolutely love this item and would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Beautifully added a new review for
    Bounty Paper Towels

Cutiepye added a new review for
    l'oréal colo rista

Aly0309 added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

Cutiepye added a new review for
    Pediasure complete

cpento added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

stephenkg added a new review for
    Carters Store