LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids Soap Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

A natural wholesome cake slice (1/4 of full cake) : Made with fresh Organic Local honey, this pie soap smells just like honey with hints of sweet orange. What smells more like honey than honey itself?! Not only does this soap cake slice smell and lather amazing, the honey and beeswax in it is also greatly known to: Moisturize dry skin, clean infection, helps with acne and pimples, wrinkles, and has anti-septic properties.

September 10, 2016

This soap is absolutely incredible! It made my body feel like heaven. I loved the honey scent (Although all of LUSH 's products smell fantastic.) The lather was really great on this bar and it stayed together for a very long time!

August 20, 2016

Le meilleur savon solide chez Lush. C'est celui qu'Il faut prendre si on les essaye pour la première fois. Je préfère tout de même les gels douche crème aux savons solides. Mais c'est une bonne idée de cadeau. Tout le monde aime cette odeur, c'est garantie.

July 31, 2016

Amazing product from lush. Good ingridients no hardh chemicals.it dmells awesome. Lathers well and cleans great. My skin is so soft after, dont need a lotion at all.it pricey but it lasted a long time

March 09, 2016

One of my favourite scents at LUSH! It also leaves you with a lovely light scent after your shower. This opaque, creamy beige coloured bar of soap is unique because of it's beeswax pattern/texture on the top. I love how it lathers and the clean feeling I get on my skin afterwards. It is not too moisturizing but definitely does not dry out your skin either.

February 29, 2016

One of my favorite soaps out there! The scent is very nice, pretty sweet if you like sweet scents. It lathers nicely but I just wish the scent would linger for longer just because I like the scent that much!

January 20, 2016

delicious smelling soap that leaves you smelling of sweet honey. love!

July 15, 2015

This is my favourite lush soap! The scent is incredible, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.

May 11, 2015

I love this soap and so does everyone in my family!!! I will definitely repurchase.

March 10, 2015

I love this soap so much! It smells exactly like honey, it's such a soft scent and it makes you feel so good. A must have soap!

February 17, 2015

I love handmade soaps but unfortunately im allergic to most of them. I tried this soap when i became allergic to another lush favorite and thankfully I was able to use it. I also loved it! Since i generalky use hell in the shower I use the soap more for at the sink clean ups but I still love the soap for some showers. I love the beeswax part but do find it a pain to use. One of the things I really love about this soap is that I can trust it when cleaning minor wounds since i am diabetic and it will help to prevent infections. I don't find it to be particularly high priced for a good soap - they are all exoensive compared to dial!