LUSH Mange Too Massage Bar

LUSH Mange Too Massage Bar Reviews

Ranked #938 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

The sweet scent of chocolate and honey combined with skin-softening bananas and the melt-y abilities of Shea and cocoa butter equals one downright delicious massage. Glide all over your partner (or do some self-pleasuring and rub into your arms and legs), and find out how soft and smooth it gets the skin. We won’t blame you if you take a lick (and maybe a nibble, if it’s consensual); this one tastes almost as good as it smells.

July 15, 2015

This massage bar smells incredible! It's highly moisturizing and long lasting as you only need to use very little product.

May 11, 2015

THIS MASSAGE BAR IS THE BEESSSTTT! I love the smell and it leaves my entire body so soft!!!

April 07, 2015

I like this product a lot, but the problem I had with it is that when I put it in my purse it collected a lot of hair and dust. But it works really well and has a nice soft honey scent!

August 15, 2014

This product has the best smell and leaves skin so soft.

April 20, 2012

This is amazing! You will smell great - it's made from honey and chocolate, and your skill will feel very soft and supple. It's great for any skin type, I have sensitive skin and a bit of eczema and found that it did not irritate my skin. It melts fast and is easier to put some in your hand and then apply but it lasted me a long time.

August 16, 2010

THIS PRODUCT SMELLS SO AMAZING.
Okay, this product is very moisturizing and it great for eczema and dry skin. Even normal skin. It lasts a very long time. It is basically solid message oil. Melts in your hands. Great for getting messages or you can use it just as a lotion. Just rub it all over your body. It is also locally made, has little or no preservatives, & is also organic.

I 100% recommend this product

FTC Disclaimer-
I have bought this product.
I am not getting paid to mention anything.
I have no affiliation and all opinions
are my own :)

April 01, 2010

Lush never ceases to amaze me! Mange too is made out of CHOCOLATE AND HONEY! You will smell exactly that and will feel just as smooth. I could eat myself right now! Half a star off because this bar melts way fast.

March 11, 2010

As mentioned, it's white chocolate and honey! It is a tricky product to use initially, it's best to melt it a little in your hands and then apply what is on your hands to your skin. I have somewhat dry skin, so applying this after shaving in the winter is luxurious! It also lasted me quite a while seeing as a little goes a long way. It is also easiest to apply fresh out of the shower or bath when your skin is warmest. I will definitely buy it again.

February 05, 2007

I love the smell of this massage bar! It's white chocolate with honey! How can you go wrong?! My boyfriend thinks it's a bit strong, but I love it! It makes me feel nice and smooth and smelling fantastic. It works really nicely into the skin and keeps me from feeling dry. It's large so it's worth the money you spend on it ($9.95 Canadian). I can't wait to try other massage bars, seeing as this experience was so nice.

December 18, 2006

The LUSH website claims that this is one of their tastier products and while I disagree, that would be the only complaint that I have! LUSH's massage bars are all fantastic. This is one of the larger ones and, in my own opinion, one of the richer ones. It's great for moisturizing post-shower or for having your significant other give you a back rub, especially during the winter months when skin can get extra dry. Use after shaving for smooth and shiny legs.

As for the smell, I find it pretty benign. My boyfriend thinks it's smells like Play-Doh. I think it's a matter of personal preference, as it is with a lot of LUSH products.