LUSH Rose Jam Bubble Bar

LUSH Rose Jam Bubble Bar Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 933 in Bath & Body

February 05, 2017

I am crazy about the Rose Jam scent. I am head over heels in love with the rosy fruity scent. I love these bubble bars as they are super moisturizing and heavenly scented. Makes a mountain of long lasting bubbles.

March 09, 2016

I have tried many of the Lush bath bombs and bubble bars and this one has to be one of my favourites. Beautifully scented and who doesn`t love the pampering feeling of laying amongst a sea of bubbles :)

October 06, 2015

I love the smell of this one so much It haunts me it smells so good. I love lush and all their products and bath bombs. this is for sure one of my favorite buys.

July 09, 2015

Amazing!
    i love the scent it lingers in my bathroom and on my skin for awhile. It turns the bath into a fun pink colour without staining it. I feel so moisturized afterwards no need to apply any lotion. I love just soaking in the tub with one of these after a long week at work.

July 06, 2015

I am so in love with this scent so I was thrilled to grab up this bubble bar. The water turns a beautiful pale pink, and like with the other bubble bars, the bubbles are explosive! I swear the water feels so much softer when using these bars. I didn't even need lotion afterwards and the scent lingers on the skin for a long time. This is a classic rose scent, reminds me of the rose scents from a long time ago before they turned synthetic and fake smelling.

May 11, 2015

I believe this was limited edition because I haven't seen it since around Christmas but I loved this one!!!!

May 11, 2015

I love relaxing baths and the Lush bubble bars are naturally a great addition to a nice relaxing bath. The rose scent just engulfs your entire washroom, it smells divine. The bar bubbles well provided you follow the instructions, I usually don't use the entire thing for one bath. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling like yummy rose

March 03, 2015

Makes such a beautiful color in the water and smells just like roses. Love it recommend it for sexy nights lol

November 23, 2014

I am obsessed with the smell of roses. This bubbles bar is worth every penny because it smells heavenly and it looks like a big puffy macaroon. The soft water turns into a pretty pink color of pink that does not stain the tub. My skin feels soft, hydrated and moisturized. The smell lasted on my skin for a few hours and gradually dissipated. I love this bubble bar! :)

November 23, 2014

The Bubbleroon is our newest style of Bubble Bar inspired by delicious, handmade macaroons. Rose Jam is based on a decadent traditional Turkish recipe for rose jam that our Turkish rose absolute supplier shares with us every year, and is made with our sophisticated new rose perfume. Rose oil and rose absolute not only smell amazing but they are also fantastic for soothing dry, sensitive skin. The rosy fragrance paired with the coconut oil “icing” that sticks the two halves of this Bubbleroon together make for a majorly moisturizing, softening and luxurious soak.