LUSH Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub

LUSH Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 979 in Bath & Body

February 02, 2017

My skin is super sensitive. Rub Rub Rub by LUSH is one of few products I can use that I do not break out in a rash from. It smells amazing and works so well! I use it on wet or dry skin. I feel like it is most effective on dry skin though. I feel like it is worth every penny. Plus when you take in 5 of the containers with the special label on it, you get a free product which is an awesome incentive to buy more of their amazing products!

February 15, 2016

I love the smell!! It's worth the high cost. I've had mine for 6 months, I use it every day and it looks like I've barely made a dent in it. It's a great exfoliator and helps with my bacne.

February 01, 2016

This scrub is one of my guilty pleasures. I say that because it's quite pricey but I love the feeling of my skin afterwards. The smell is divine and the scrubbing is very gentle but effective. One thing I recommend is making sure your skin is not too wet when you use it because the scrubbing beads disintegrate and it because more of a body wash. But when your skin is a little dry, it works really nicely.

June 26, 2015

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. If you like SAKURA MMM THE SCENT IS THE SAME AS THIS SCRUB. THIs product is so amazing my skin always feels so refreshed I love using it when I have a Headache its so relaxing. and i have very dry skin this helps exfoliate alot its o worth but if youre not ready for the commitment just get samples because its about 20 bucks

June 21, 2015

This stuff is wonderful it scuffs off old dead skin and leaves you silky smooth and smells amazing.

May 27, 2015

I love this scrub to use in the shower it scuffs off dry skin and leaves your skin feeling smooth and amazing. I have always been a fan of Lush and their products and I really enjoy using this one!

May 27, 2015

Love this product. My skin feels nice and soft after using it. Works great on armpits too. Only concern is how slippery the tub gets after rinsing this product off. I've almost slipped and fallen several times.

May 12, 2015

This is not for sensitive skin! Be cautious if you have the type of skin that reacts to products. While it smells gorgeous- it is not for everyone! (I had a terrible reaction to it)

May 11, 2015

I LOVE THIS SCRUB. Especially in the winter, this just leaves my skin so super soft!!!

March 09, 2015

Sloughs off dead skin.... works really well on feet.