LUSH Snowcake Soap Reviews

Ranked #664 out of 979 in Bath & Body

Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without a festive cake. So this holiday we brought back our customer favorite, Snowcake! This almond icing and marzipan scented confection is just what you need during the season of sweet indulgences. Its rich, creamy lather and rose absolute infusion make it a gentle treat for dry winter skin. So what are you waiting for? Grab a slice of this holiday treat before it’s gone.

April 20, 2016

This soap is available at Christmas so stock up if you love it! The smell is sweet and it seems to melt in your hands as you rub it across your body. The moisturizers in it is very nice too. Love it.

1.5/5

May 11, 2015

This soap was super drying on my skin which was a shame because I enjoyed the scent.

January 31, 2015

many people for some reason don't like this scent, but I love it. It is also really creamy and moisturizing and never leaves my skin dry.

May 02, 2012

Snowcake Soap has a pleasant, yummy and sweet almond scent. The soap works effectively with a rich and creamy lather. It is moisturizing but not greasy or oily, and the product doesn't strip natural oils form the skin. The only con is that the soap melts away fast :(

April 24, 2010

The Snowcake soap from lush is one of my favourite lush products ever. It has a fresh sweet smell to it (kind of wintery and bake goods mixed together) and leaves your skin very very smooth. We stock up on it when it's released during the christmas season, but it never lasts as long as I hope. My bubby loves it, he steal it for his showers every chance he gets. It is very aromatic so we leave one in the bathroom at all times and it makes our bathroom smell wonderful. If you've never tried lush before I recommend this be one of your first purchases!

January 03, 2010

Lush holiday products are always a yearly treat for me. Snowcake, smelling of almonds is fresh but not overpowering at all. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

Note: Vegan holiday product