LUSH Snowman Shower Jelly Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 922 in Bath & Body

January 30, 2016

This jelly is super smooth, moisturizing, and gentle -- and molded into the shape of a snowman. I love that the carrot scent of the jelly isn't overpowering, especially for people that may be sensitive to perfumes and scents. As well, this products doesn't contain glitter, or leave a mess in your bathtub or shower. The only issue I have with this is that it is slippery and can be difficult to break off a piece of the jelly in the shower, and often slips out of my hands while in use.

January 22, 2016

I never had shower jelly before and I won't be buying any again. It's quite difficult to use, the jelly doesn't easily spread out and most of it falls of my sponge down the drain. Beside that, it's a good product: it scents great and the snow man face in the jelly looks nice.

May 28, 2015

My mom purchased this for me for Christmas and it is one of the best gifts I've ever received.

It smells amazing!!

When I came back from vacation my skin was peeling and super dry. I was using Dove soap and it was making the dryness a lot worse. I decided to use my snowman jelly and was so glad i did. My dry skin was gone, my peeling stopped in a few days and my skin felt moisturized.

Such a great product. I just hope Lush sells it again next Christmas.

April 12, 2015

I love this product! LUSH products in general are great, so I thought I would try this guy out and I'm glad I did! Super cute: it's a snowman made out of jelly! Kind of hard to use, so I prefer using it in the bath not shower, and it smells great!