Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Trigger Summer Fresh
Good

Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Trigger Summer Fresh Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 29 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

November 04, 2016

Je reviens toujours avec les nettoyant tout usage de Lysol. Odeur de propreté assuré et laisse les surfaces net /sans tâche. Je le recommande . Le vaporisateur fonction bien.

November 04, 2016

Lysol est un des meilleurs produits nettoyants. Celui-ci nettoie très bien la salle de bain tout en laissant une bonne odeur de fraîcheur. Il fait tout briller et mne laisse aucune tâche.

March 04, 2016

I love using Lysol products for the bathroom,they are great to disinfect and the scent has certainly improved ,its not that harsh chemical smell that it used to be ,it removes stains without having to scrub and I like the easy trigger top ,it makes cleaning hassle free, no mess.I do find the price to be very reasonable .This is a good quality product ,an extra little tip when cleaning with this you should always open the window a crack just to have fresh air in the room when using any cleaner

June 23, 2015

I love lysol products this one is no exception to that. I decided to try something different and purchase this for my bathroom last week, just used it for the first time and found it worked really well. I already trust lysol to kill my germs and bacteria, but when you really see the bathroom shine and the difference it's that much better. I also love the smell. It leaves such a fresh scent in the bathroom.

June 11, 2015

This is the best bathroom cleaner I have ever used. It effectively cleans even the toughest stains easily and makes your bathroom sparkle. Moreover, You bathroom smells fresh!

June 11, 2015

this is the best cleaner going!!! the aroma is wonderful. i bought this on sale ,tried it and went back to stock up. it cleans it shines it truly does smell like summer!!! i love this product!!