MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Espresso Reviews

Ranked #731 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

October 23, 2014

I like this eye shadow a lot. I find that the matte shade works for me (shimmer gets in the creases and makes me feel like I'm 900 years old) and brings out my eyes and skin tone. Lasts quite awhile as well!

September 15, 2014

My favourite. Use it daily and recommend it to everyone.

August 12, 2014

Great for blending into my crease. Highly pigmented. Good quality.

August 11, 2014

Great multipurpose colour. Eyebrows,liner,crease colour. Smooth,buttery and pigmented

June 13, 2014

not as good as the price. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

June 02, 2014

L o v e I t ! ! ! ! ! ! Last all day no smudges and amazing smooth application.

June 01, 2014

This eyeshadow is perfect for adding a natural shadow in the crease, achieving a smokey look, or for depending up any neutral eye makeup look. Blends easily and has a lot of colour payoff

September 20, 2012

The Mac Expresso eyeshadow is one of my favourite tools while preparing for a night out. I usually apply a base coat before I add the shadow, to achieve a long-lasting look. I feel extra sexy when I use the expresso and am intending for a dark look.

Compared to your cheaper brands of make-up that you will find at Wal-Mart or Shoppers Drugmart, this shadow may seem a bit over priced. I assure you it is well worth it because it's a quality shadow that will make you feel like gold when you apply it.

Foxy? You bet.

May 30, 2012

This eyeshadow is great for filling in your eyebrows or adding a pop of color (no pun intended) around the corner or the crease of your eyelid. It has a nice finishing look to it also.