MAC lip Conditoner Tube Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 783 in Lip Balm

September 23, 2016

Really good!!! Elimine les craqueles de la bouche, aide a avoir une bonne base pour le rouge à lèvres. Très bonne. Je conseil vrm a l'acheter pour avoir les lèvres parfait.

April 01, 2016

This is truly my go to lip conditioner WHEN using lipstick. It's just a smooth lip conditioner that makes even the driest lips feel full and moisturized. I find I save it for lipstick days (since I find lipstick dries out my lips) and works very well as an accompaniment to any lipstick.

It is a bit expensive (considering my other go-to is basic Chapstick), but it's a little luxury just for me.

February 03, 2016

Help my lips feel soo soft , price is high but great product.

February 03, 2016

This product has been a life saver for my chapped lips like body butter for your lips Devine should invest in a tube or two

July 16, 2015

Had an amazing smell and left my lips feeling soft and supple.

March 10, 2015

This lip conditioner comes either in a tube or you can get the stick with the SPF added, jar with tinted moisturizer, and a few other different ways. This is a good one. It has a very light Vanilla fragrence to it, that I Love. The texture is on the thin side, which to me is a negative because it can feel a little oily and get in your mouth. That's my only problem with it though. It is extremely moisturizing and lasts 6hrs and your lips become so very soft. I only use it as a moisturizing prep for my lips before I apply lipstick or a lip stain.

February 22, 2015

I love it. If I know I will be wearing a Matte lipstick (it drys my lips like crazy!) I put it on before I start doing my makeup and by the time Im ready to do my lips it has really moisturized them without making it too greasy to apply may lip liner/lipstick. It is expensive so I definitely do not use it every day, but great to keep in your kit for the matte days, or just really dry days.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play