Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Concealer Palette Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 415 in Concealer

The ultimate professional make-up tool. Skin tones are perfect for dark circles and uneven skin tone. Though it provides complete coverage, the texture is light, easy to blend, and won't irritate even the most sensitive skin.

July 06, 2016

I got this as a gift and love it. I use pretty much all the colours all over my face. I love the lightest shade to highlight my browbone and cupids bow.

December 16, 2015

This reacted very badly with my skin. I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin types

July 01, 2015

I picked this up for tattoo cover ups on my clients. So far the colour correct works well, the texture is creamier than hoped but the lightest shade has a better drier consistency and is easy to work with. This is so far the best I've tried. I have heard great things about the Hard Candy Tattoo Concealer.

April 19, 2015

I LOVE the consistency and the coverage, but even the lightest option is still too dark. I wish they would make even lighter shades as I could not purchase.

April 12, 2015

Cant go anywhere without this! my go to product!

August 30, 2011

The best concealer EVER! Eat your heart out YSL Touche Eclat as this concealer beats you on every level! Fantastic consistency, great coverage and with the choice of 5 colours even the most difficult skin tone can mix the right colour for themselves. Another reason why I love this is that I dont' have to buy a different conceler for winter and summer (when I'm a bit more tanned) as both shades are included in the same package. The concealer is easy to apply being a slighty creamy consistency (best to apply with your fingers I'd say) yet it's matt on the face once applied providing a great coverage. This is an absolute must-have!

August 18, 2010

This is awesom! You get 5 great must have shades that you can take with you anywhere. The green helps conceal redness, the peachy colour helps conceal dark circles and the other 3 are various shades of light to medium concealer. These concealers have great coverage and a creamy texture without being oily or overly creamy.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Tattoos