Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit Reviews

Ranked #328 out of 391 in Makeup

September 20, 2014

The instructions on how to use this kit were VERY basic. When it said to use the darker colour on my contours, part of what makes contouring tricky for me is figuring out WHERE my contours are. What I would have liked is a little “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours?” in the form of a visual guide.

The compact is about the size of a business card holder and quite slim so very purse-friendly for those that like to contour ‘n go. In terms of product quality, the colours were buttery, blendable and buildable. Three Bs in beauty I love! They weren’t heavily pigmented which was fine in this instance since contouring is all about subtlety and making the shape of your face look as natural as possible. Having said that, I do feel that these are two shades that most people already own in their makeup collection in the form of a highlighter and bronzer. A matte highlighter shade might not be all that common which might make this compact duo appealing to some of you that would prefer to have both shades in one convenient place.

September 09, 2014

BEST contour product (besides Benefits Hoola)!

Updated On: September 09, 2014

This is the best contour pallet out there. It is a little on the pricier side but I swear to you, it is worth every single penny! This even outdid Benefit's Hoola for me !