Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 804 in Eye Liner

January 12, 2017

Got this Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon as a Sephora Birthday Gift. I am now obsessed and will likely stick to buying only this Eye Liner.

I don't typically wear makeup unless I'm going out or downtown to dance my blues away. This definitely passes the sweaty dance moves test. No smudging while dancing my heart out. I've even worn it to bed after a night out when I was too lazy to wash it off and no raccoon eyes in the morning! I have even gotten up and gone to work the next day with it and it still looks freshly applied.

Definitely no re-application needed for heavy dancing nights. You will need makeup remover to remove it, but it's not the type that you have stuck to your face for weeks even after trying to remove with makeup remover.

On the pricier side but totally worth it!

December 22, 2016

Finished my birthday mini of this from Sephora a few weeks ago and I'm starting to miss the little guy. I used it on lazy days because I'm a liquid liner kind of gal. It was really pigmented and applied really easily, and transferred really well onto my waterline. The only downside to this product is the price. I can't justify $30 on an eyeliner but if you can afford it, it's a really nice liner.

October 04, 2016

Très bon crayon pour les yeux d'un noir vraiment pigmenté et profond. Facile à appliquer et en plus j'aime beaucoup la forme du crayon. Le prix par contre....

October 04, 2016

I'm a Marc Jacobs everything fanatic so my opinion might very biased. I have received this eyeliner as part of the birthday gift program from Sephora.

First, I like the eyeliner, but it's not my favorite. It goes on very precise and smooth, color is very pigmented. The part that I don't like is that, it does smudged a little bit compare to the other eyeliner's I have.

It does goes very smooth like the gel liner from M.A.C (which used to be my go to). This liner is easy to use, and the full size version has a sharpener at the end of the pencil which I think is very neat and convenient. The deluxe sample I received as a birthday gift is a twist on at the end, which is neat because you don't need to sharpen it.

Overall it's a good eyeliner after you let it set, it lasts for a long time. Just try not to touch it before then because it will smudge a little bit.

September 21, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this in my Sephora Birthday Gift.

I've tried many different pencil eyeliners over the years, but none of them have felt like this. This glides on impossibly smoothly, just like a potted gel eyeliner. The pigmentation is absolutely insane to the point where you barely even need to touch your skin to get full colour. You can get an easy and perfect application in one sweep, without having to tug at your eyelids or go over with multiple layers.

Once this sets down, it stays in place all day. It won't smudge or budge. I've worn this outside when it was raining enough to get my face wet, and it didn't move. I've worn it during a massage therapy session, with my face smushed into a towel, and it didn't move. The quality is exceptional.

The only downside is the price. A full size is quite expensive, and I'm not sure if I'm willing to part with more than $30 for a single pencil. But this really is a great product.

August 01, 2016

I love this eyeliner it goes on smooth. Its not messy and you can easily smudge it for a smokey look. I have the black and it looks great with all the pinks and purples i wear.

July 19, 2016

I like the black pencil marc jacobs . He has long held . The only thing is that I find it more difficult to apply , but if it is of good quality. I would recommend it to others.

July 17, 2016

The best eye liner to use on your water line! Stays put all day, without smudging or fading. It glides on, so smooth and easily. A bit pricey though, but lasts.

July 16, 2016

Love this product. Would have rated it 5 stars if the price was a bit lower. It glides on smoothly and lasts all day. Once it sets, it stays in place. It also lasts several hours in the waterline and I haven't seen that in a pencil type liner before.

June 29, 2016

This is an awesome product! A tad pricey (31 cad at sephora) but sooooo worth the price! I have never ever found an eyeliner that stays this well in place, and believe me, I've tried a lot. Somehow eyeliner never stays where it's supposed to with me, but this one does. Easy to apply, lovely. Definitely recommend!