Good

Marc Jacobs Remarcable Foundation Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 595 in Foundation

November 03, 2016

Marc jacobs offre un fond de teint de moyenne couvrance. Bonne tenue sur ma peau mixte et n'assèche pas les zones plus sèches de mon visage. Prix haut de gamme...

November 03, 2016

I bought this foundation because my regular Urban Decay was out of stock! I might return it for one shade darker, but other than the shade mismatch, this stuff is amazing! Goes on like silk and doesn't leave my skin looking cakey! If you have dry/combination skin I highly recommend

July 08, 2016

OMG. I'm 42, and I think this is going to become my best friend. It's a lightweight formula, a little goes a long way. It doesn't budge or separate on my chin. A bottle will last forever. I'm still using up my sample from Sephora, and the sample they gave me was miniscule. It was the amount I would use just on my chin with the Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation. It's lasted two full face applications and will probably last two more. A wide range of colours, and I can't say enough about this foundation. I've used hand application and beauty blender and each application has been easy, no tugging at the skin, great even coverage. I am going to order it from Sephora, a bottle should last a year!

June 30, 2016

I absolutely love this foundation. The coverage on this foundation is ridiculous full coverage. I often do not do go for full coverage, I always stick to medium coverage. This foundation is similar to the CoverFX Custom Drops. I agree that a little goes a long way. You do not need a lot of this foundation to get a full cover. I found when I did apply a lot, it look a bit heavy. Now, the true test is my oily t-zone. This foundation lasted well in my t-zone. Obviously, I was wearing a primer with this foundation, but my oils did not come through fully until the 7th or 8th hour and I have long days of school. It controlled my oily nose pretty well, my forehead did not get super oily, but some oily did come through. The rest of my face that was not oily look perfect. It matches me perfectly. A lot of chocolate sister, says that the foundation has a grey cast to it. I didn't find that for me, but again it was react different to different skin types.

Check out full first impression: http://allthingsbeautybymaame.blogspot.ca/2016/06/buy-it-or-leave-it-marc-jacobs.html

June 06, 2016

Replaced my genius gel! I love this foundation! It's full coverage! Pure pigment, with all the fillers removed. Just a couple dots is enough to cover my face. Love that you can mix it with your moisturizer. Didnt look cakey or feel like I had anything on. On my first try, I didn't set it and it still didn't budge. Awesome foundation

March 29, 2016

This is one of the best foundations if you are looking for full coverage. I didn't even have to wear my concealer! Goes on flawlessly with a brush and lasts all day without having to reapply. Another great bonus is you don't even need to use too much product.

January 26, 2016

This foundation did NOT work for me at all.

I tried to apply with two different tools. I first tried with a flat top kabuki brush and it was impossible to completely get rid of the streaky lines.

I have also used a beauty blender and was pleasantly surprised. It sunk into my skin, it looked completely flawless and the color was great, BUT after only ONE hour of wearing it was like a big patchy mess on my face! I was horrified when I looked in the mirror.

The price of this foundation is ridiculous, it is $70 here in Canada and I think that is way to much money for a foundation that doesnt last, even with a primer underneath and a setting spray on top!

I hope this foundation works out for other people, but it did not do anything for me after only an hour of wearing.